I thought I’d change it up a bit today and share something with you that made me laugh. My favorite was definitely number 7 and any of you who knows the spirit of this blog will understand why. Here’s a list of 19 things that might help you enjoy life a bit more. Sure, they’re not all great, but the execution of one or two could be pretty special.
1. At Lunch Time, Sit in Your Parked Car with Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer at Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don’t Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It ‘In.’
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once everyone has gotten over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write ‘For Smuggling Diamonds’.
7. Finish All Your sentences with ‘In Accordance With the Prophecy.’
8. Don t use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat…use a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is ‘To Go.’
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don’t Rhyme.
14. Put Mosquito Netting around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can’t Attend Their Party Because You’re not in the Mood.
16. Have Your Coworkers Address You by Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out of The ATM, Scream ‘I Won!, I Won!’
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling, ‘Run For Your Lives, They’re Loose!!’
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. ‘Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.’
Which one’s your favorite? Do you have any you’d like to add to the list?
Filed under: Uncategorized | Tagged: caffeine, children, coffee, decaf, diamonds, espresso, funny, garbage, Humor, insanity, life, money, opera, parenting, poetry, Prophecy, punctuation, sanity, work |